Wellfleet Public Library
Board of Trustees
Agenda for June 29, 2020
Zoom Conference Meeting
This meeting will be held via Zoom Video Conference in accordance with the temporary suspension and enhancement of the Open Meeting Law requirements by Governor Baker. Instructions for a Zoom video conference meeting, which also allows phone dial-in are given below:
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89274789356?pwd=eTFuMGptUkp3aTdyNFNJUGFSNG56Zz09
Meeting ID: 892 7478 9356
Dial by your location: +1 646 876 9923 US
- Welcome and Introductions
- Let’s spend about one minute each introducing ourselves to each other. You might want to include your connection to Wellfleet, tenure as a Trustee or Director and general background.
- Organization of Trustees for next year
- Elect Chair, duties include working closely with Library Director, facilitating meetings, posting agenda with Town Clerk
- Treasurer, duties have included correspondence (i.e. thankyou letters) regarding donations, list of donations, monthly finance report coordinated with Town Treasurer.
- Secretary, duties have included recording minutes, distributing draft minutes for review before approval.
- Possible Liaison to Friends Of The Library
- Secretary’s Report- vote for acceptance
- Treasurer’s Report – vote for acceptance
- Library Director’s Report
- Discussion regarding future meetings schedule
- In past years the Trustees have met on the 2nd Monday at 5:30 for our monthly meeting. We have also had other meetings as required. Some of these meetings have been very brief, single-issue meetings. The Library Director must be at every meeting and we have adjusted our schedule to accommodate vacations etc.
- Request agenda items for future meetings
- Coronavirus / Library general discussion
- Maintenance concerns, if any
- Schedule of next meeting