Town of Wellfleet
Notice Of Meeting
In conformity with the provisions of Chapter 30A, Massachusetts General Laws, Notice is hereby filed that a meeting of the Advisory Board of the Wellfleet Council of Aging will be held on September 8, 2021 at 9 AM.
This meeting will be held via Zoom Video Conference, in accordance with the temporary suspension and enhancement of the Open Meeting Law requirements by Governor Baker. Instructions for Zoom video conference meeting, which allows phone dial-in, are given below. If you have technical difficulties joining assume meeting please contact the chair at this email: firstname.lastname@example.org:Sullivan@Gmail.com.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89978559508?pwd=UEpjQjg3cGoyR2x1RE5ZWU1uWjZMZz09
Meeting ID: 899 7855 9508
Dial by Your Location: +1 929 205 6099 US
Said meeting will be open to the public and the press as required by the provisions of the Open Meeting Law. Furthermore, below is a list of topics that the chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the meeting:
- Minutes to review from June 23, 2021 meeting
- Director’s report: Suzanne Thomas
- Discussion of proposed changes to bylaws, etc proposed by Selectboard
- Friends of the COA report: Evelyn Savage
- Old Business: Discussion of results from survey
Confirmation of officers
- Select date and time for the next meeting