CAPE COD REGIONAL GOVERNMENT
ASSEMBLY OF DELEGATES
NOTICE OF A REGULAR MEETING
WEDNESDAY JUNE 17, 2020, 4:00PM
Note: The meeting will be held through remote participation by the Assembly of Delegates pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s order suspending certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law on March 12, 2020.
The meeting will be live streamed on You Tube. Anyone who wishes to make a comment can do so by calling 1-929-205-6099 and using the ID # 98375128186.
Documents that were provided in advance of this meeting related to agenda items can be accessed at
Calendar of Business
Committee of the Whole
1. Call to order by the speaker
2. A moment of silence to honor our troops who have died in service to our country , and all those our country in the Armed Forces
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Call of the Roll by the Assembly Clerk
5. Declaration of a Quorum
6. Approval of the Calendar of Business
7. Approval of the Journal of June 3, 2020
8. Communications and updates from the Board of Regional Commissioners and County Administrator including: COVID 19 update, Dredge Update and Financial update regarding revenues.
9. Public Hearing on Proposed Ordinance 20-15: FY 20 Supplemental Appropriation for legal expenses related to a legal review and analysis of proposed solar leases.
10. Communication from Public Officials
11. Communications from members of the public
12. Assembly discussion and vote on Proposed Ordinance 20-15: FY20 Supplemental Appropriation for legal expenses related review and analysis of proposed solar leases
13. Assembly discussion and vote on Proposed Resolution 20-04: State Executive Branch Limitation and Scope of Power (as submitted by Orleans Delegate Christopher Kanaga and Dennis Delegate John Ohman)
14. Committee Reports
15. Report from the Clerk
16. Other Business
Janice O’Connell, Clerk
Assembly of Delegates
The items listed above are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair. Votes May be taken unless otherwise stated. Meeting Materials are available at the online alternate posting location www.barnstablecounty.org