Board of Water Commissioners
- Participate in implementing master plan in feasible, appropriate ways to meet the needs of town residents for potable water through public, sustainable systems.
- Interact with other town government entities (e.g. BOS, TA, DPW, BOH, etc.)
- Maintain and expand, as needed, rules and regulations for town’s water systems.
- Conduct surveys, public forums and hearings.
- Serve as lead agency in the town for preserving water resources; serve as the advocate for conservation and wise use.
- Ensure the methodical collection and maintenance of data on town’s various water sources including both public systems and private wells.
- Set water use parameters of public systems including fees and rates.
- Determine future local and regional impacts on town’s water systems and quality of the resource. Develop options for responding to these impacts.
- Make recommendations to appropriate town government entities.
- Provide representation for Wellfleet on regional water groups as appropriate.
|Justina Carlson||Chair (06/30/2019)|
|Curt Felix||Member (06/30/2018)|
|Neil E. Gadwa||Member (06/30/2018)|
|James Hood||Member (06/30/2017)|
|Catharie Conway Nass||Member (06/30/2017)|
- 2015 Certificate Of Registration
- 2015 Consumer Confidence Report
- 2016 Annual Tank Inspection
- Approved Contractors
- BWC 2017 Meeting Schedule
- Existing Water System
- Map of Water System Hydrants
- Private Well Nitrate Levels
- Private Well Sodium Levels
- Rules & Regulations
- Water Facts Sheet
- Water Tank Inspection 2015
Monday - Thursday:
8 AM - 12 PM & 1 - 4 PM
For Non Life-Threatening Emergencies: 774-722-1947
Wellfleet Town Hall
300 Main Street
Town Hall 2nd Floor Room 207Wellfleet, MA 02667