The Town of Wellfleet is looking for new ideas for the Town Report cover! What do you think should be this year’s cover? Enter for a chance to have your artwork displayed on the cover of the 2019 Wellfleet Annual Town Report.
Contest Starts: January 17, 2020
Contest Ends: March 6, 2020
1. Submit an original artwork or photograph (in color or black and white) which depicts Wellfleet either in the past, present, or the future as we move into a new decade. Digital submissions should be saved as a high resolution jpeg image and either e-mailed as an attachment to: Courtney.Butler@wellfleet-ma.gov or saved on a thumb drive and mailed or delivered to: TA Office, 300 Main Street, Wellfleet, MA 02667. Submissions will not be returned.
2. Artworks of current local businesses are not appropriate, as this contest may not promote businesses and for profit entities.
3. All submissions must include a caption and the name of the person entitled to receive the art credit.
4. Submissions must not infringe the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
5. All submissions must be received by 4:00 p.m. on March 6, 2020.
Eligibility: Open to residents, non-resident tax payers, and employees of the Town.
Judging: The following criteria will be used to select the winning entry:
- Content appropriately represents Wellfleet – 50%
- Originality – 25%
- Artwork Quality – 25%
Contest Winner: The Winner will be announced during the March 10, 2020 Selectboard Meeting.
How to Enter: Click on contest entry form link below and submit together with the art electronically, in person or by mail.