Note: Start Time of 6PM
The Wellfleet Selectboard will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, November 21, 2023, at 6:00 p.m. The Chapter 2 of the Acts of 2023, this meeting will be conducted in person and as a courtesy via remote means, per 940 MCR 29.10 and the Town's Remote Participation Policy. While an option for remote attendance and/or participation is provided as a courtesy to the public, the meeting/hearing may not be suspended or terminated if technological problems interrupt the virtual broadcast unless otherwise required by law.
Joining the Meeting:
In-person at the Wellfleet ACC, 715 Old King's Highway, Wellfleet, MA, 02667
Join the meeting hosted in Zoom by using the following link:
By Phone: +1 929 205 6099 and enter Meeting ID: 856 8960 4806 | Passcode: 611877 Landline callers can participate by dialing *9 to raise their hand.
To Participate during public comment:
• Zoom: Raise hand to be called on to speak.
• Phone: dial *9 to raise your hand.
It is at the Chair's discretion to call on members of the public. All speakers must be recognized to speak. If attending a meeting in person, please find the closest available microphone and confine any personal conversations to the outside of the meeting room. Anyone may record the session but must notify the Chair and may not interfere with the meeting to record it.
Additionally, the meeting will be broadcast live, in real time, via live broadcast on Comcast cable (Wellfleet Government TV Channel 18), also available via livestream or Video on Demand (VOD) recordings at wellfleet-ma.gov
I. Announcements, and Public Comments
- Note: Public comments are limited to no more than three minutes per speaker. The Board will not deliberate or vote on any matter raised solely during Announcements & Public Comments.
II. Consent Agenda
- Approve the application for the 22nd Annual MLK Walk ~ January 15, 2024; 12:45pm – 2pm ~ Sara Blanford; Art Peacemakers
III. Public Hearings
- Approve the petition for the installation of 765 feet of +/- 2–4-inch conduit for the purpose of this construction is to provide new underground service for the Chequessett Neck Road Bridge ~ Marissa Jackson, Eversource
IV. Use of Town Property
- Use of town hall driveway between town hall and Abiyoyo ~ Rebekah Eldridge ~ December 9, 2023, 3:30-5:30pm ~ to pass out hot chocolate and candy canes for the annual tree lighting.
- Request for closure ~ Block & Tackle ~ January 1, 2024, - February 7, 2024.
- Dredging Update ~ Dredging Task force
- Selectboard will Discuss amending our liquor licensing rules and regulations.
- Hiring Process – Police Department
VI. Selectboard Reports
VII. Topics for Future Discussion
- November 07, 2023
- November 14, 2023
TOWN OF WELLFLEET
Notice is hereby given that a public hearing will be held on Tuesday, November 21, 2023, at 7:00 p.m. both virtually and at the Wellfleet Community Center (715 Old King’s Highway) to consider the following:
- Approve the petition for the installation of 765 feet of +/- 2–4-inch conduit for the purpose of this construction is to provide new underground service for the Chequessett Neck Road Bridge.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 856 8960 4806
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York
An agenda will be posted within 48 hours of the meeting.