NOTE START TIME 5:30PM
The Wellfleet Selectboard will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, November 29, 2022, at 5:30pm. The Chapter 107 of the Acts of 2022, this meeting will be conducted in person and as a courtesy via remote means, per 940 MCR 29.10 and the Town's Remote Participation Policy. While an option for remote attendance and/or participation is provided as a courtesy to the public, the meeting/hearing may not be suspended or terminated if technological problems interrupt the virtual broadcast unless otherwise required by law.
Joining the Meeting:
In-person at the Wellfleet ACC, 715 Old King's Highway, Wellfleet, MA, 02667
Join the meeting hosted in Zoom by using the following link:
By Phone: phone to +1 929 205 6099 and enter Meeting ID: 856 8960 4806 | Passcode: 611877 Landline callers can participate by dialing *9 to raise their hand.
To Participate during public comment:
• Zoom: Raise hand to be called on to speak.
• Phone: dial *9 to raise your hand.
It is at the Chair's discretion to call on members of the public. All speakers must to recognized to speak. If attending a meeting in person, please find the closest available microphone and confine any personal conversations to outside the meeting room. Anyone may record the session but must notify the Chair and may not interfere with the meeting to record it.
Additionally, the meeting will be broadcast live, in real time, via live broadcast on Comcast cable (Wellfleet Government TV Channel 18), also available via livestream or Video on Demand (VOD) recordings at www.wellfleet-ma.gov
I. Announcements, Open Session and Public Comments
- Note: Public comments must be brief. The Board will not deliberate or vote on any matter raised solely during Announcements & Public Comments.
II. Adjourn Open Session to Enter Executive Session
- c.30A, Sec. 21: Purpose 6: To consider the purchase, exchange, lease or value of real property if the chair declares that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body;
- 1065 State Highway (Route 6)
III. Adjourn Executive Session