Town of Wellfleet
Wellfleet Municipal Affordable Housing Trust
Board of Trustees
November 21, 2022
The Trustees of the Wellfleet Municipal Affordable Housing Trust will hold a public meeting on November 21, 2022 at 7:00 PM. The meeting will be conducted via Zoom Video Conferencing in accordance with the Open Meeting Law. Instructions for a Zoom video conference, which includes phone call in options can be found below:
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kBezjX7GZ
The meeting may be recorded by the Town. Anyone else desiring to record the meeting may do so only after notifying the chair and may not interfere with the conduct of the meeting in so doing.
- Announcements and public comment. Public comment must be brief. Matters raised only during Announcements and public comment will not be the subject of deliberation by the trustees.
- Status reports on housing related activities (Housing Authority, Local Housing Partnership, 95 Lawrence Road project, Maurice’s Campground project, etc.)
- Process for possible multifamily zoning bylaw changes.
- Trust finances.Request for funding to model Maurices Campground.
- Acknowledgement of SPAT donation.
- Trust annual report.Status of 90 Freeman Ave. request for proposals.
- Support for creation of accessory dwelling units: financial support for creation; and compliance monitoring agreement.
- Possible increase in down payment assistance grants.
- Future meeting agenda items and next meeting date proposed: December 19, 20222.)
- Approval of minutes: September 28, 2022.
Wellfleet Municipal Housing Trust Board of Trustees Agenda for November 21, 2022
Motions may be offered and votes may be taken by the Trustees on any agenda item