Wellfleet Historical Commission November 2, 2022 meeting agenda:
This meeting will be held virtually via Zoom Video Conference, in accordance with the temporary
suspension and enhancement of the Open Meeting Law requirements by Governor Baker.
Instructions for a Zoom video conference meeting, which also allows phone dial-in, are given below.
If you have technical difficulties joining a Zoom meeting please try the link posted on the Town of Wellfleet website for this meeting, call 617-275-6277, or contact the Chair at this
• Historical Commission
◦ Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/98378328921?
◦ Meeting ID: 983 7832 8921
◦ Passcode: 678235
◦ Join by Phone: : +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
November 2, 2022 at 5:00 PM
Welcome, Introductions and Announcements
1) 130 School Street. Proposal to remove three doors and replace one door with a 6 over 6
historically accurate Marvin Ultimate window. (Owners: Brian Uy and Doriot Kim)
2) Progress and plans re: Jennifer Doherty’s recommendations from our 9/7/22 meeting:
a) Come to an agreement with the Building Commissioner re: the definition of “in whole
or in part” demolition; b). Adjust our process so that it is similar to the MHC sample
bylaw; c). Work toward amending Wellfleet’s Demolition Delay Bylaw to clarify the
threshold for review.
3) Progress re: presentations re: a). historic preservation & climate change,
b). “Love Letter to Cape Cod” film
4). Recruitment of new WHC members
Accounting/Form Bs/ (McAuliffe)
Correspondence (letters to new homeowners/Mail pick-up)
New Website: (McAuliffe/Baker)
Next meeting 12/7/22 at 5:00 PM
Merrill Mead-Fox & Susan Baker
Co-Chairs, Wellfleet Historical Commission