Note: Start Time of 7pm
The Wellfleet Selectboard will hold a public meeting on October 4, 2022, at 7:00 p.m. Under Chapter 107 of the Acts of 2022, this meeting will be conducted in person and as a courtesy via remote means, per 940 MCR 29.10 and the Town's Remote Participation Policy. While an option for remote attendance and/or participation is provided as a courtesy to the public, the meeting/hearing may not be suspended or terminated if technological problems interrupt the virtual broadcast unless otherwise required by law.
Joining the Meeting:
In-person at the Wellfleet ACC, 715 Old King's Highway, Wellfleet, MA, 02667
Join the meeting hosted in Zoom by using the following link:
By Phone: +1 929 205 6099 and enter Meeting ID: 856 8960 4806 | Passcode: 611877 Landline callers can participate by dialing *9 to raise their hand.
To Participate during public comment:
• Zoom: Raise hand to be called on to speak.
• Phone: dial *9 to raise your hand.
It is at the Chair's discretion to call on members of the public. All speakers must to recognized to speak. If attending a meeting in person, please find the closest available microphone and confine any personal conversations to outside the meeting room. Anyone may record the session but must notify the Chair and may not interfere with the meeting to record it.
Additionally, the meeting will be broadcast live, in real time, via live broadcast on Comcast cable (Wellfleet Government TV Channel 18), also available via livestream or Video on Demand (VOD) recordings at www.wellfleet-ma.gov
I. Announcements, Open Session and Public Comments
- Note: Public comments must be brief. The Board will not deliberate or vote on any matter raised solely during Announcements & Public Comments.
II. Consent Agenda
- Full time Police Officer Appointment, Brandon Todd ~ Chief Hurley/Lt. LaRocco
- Town Seal to be allowed by the Selectboard for the Energy and Climate Action Committee for their Electric Car Show.
- Acceptance of the Coastal Resilience Grant Program ~ Hillary Greenberg-Lemos
- Ambulance Purchase ~ Chief Pauley
- Fox & Crow ~ Trudy Vermehren ~ Weekday Entertainment
- Fox Crow ~ Trudy Vermehren ~ Sunday Entertainment.
- Gull Pond Stairs ~ Jane Franke
- Chequessett Neck Road Bridge notice of Award for Construction
- Cannabis Community Host Agreements ~ Chair Curley
- Zoning Bylaw Amendment, Food Establishments and Developments of Significant Planning Interest ~ Chair Curley
- Zoning Bylaw Amendment, Zoning Enforcement Penalty ~ Chair Curley
- Zoning Bylaw Amendment, Cutting of Timber within the NSP ~ Chair Curley
- Zoning Bylaw Amendment, Landscape and Tree Preservation ~ Chair Curley
- Zoning Bylaw Amendment, Locally Notable Trees ~ Chair Curley
- Environmental Betterment Fund
- Capital Planning Committee ~ Member Carboni
- Lower Cape TV Bylaws
V. New Business
VI. Selectboard Reports
VII. Town Administrator’s Report
VIII. Topics for Future Discussion
IX. Vacancy Reports
- September 27, 2022