715 Old Kings Highway/Zoom
Tuesday August 16, 2022; 7pm
The Wellfleet Selectboard will hold a public meeting on August 16, 2022, at 7:00 p.m. Under Chapter 107 of the Acts of 2022, this meeting will be conducted in person and as a courtesy via remote means, per 940 MCR 29.10 and the Town's Remote Participation Policy. While an option for remote attendance and/or participation is provided as a courtesy to the public, the meeting/hearing may not be suspended or terminated if technological problems interrupt the virtual broadcast unless otherwise required by law.
Joining the Meeting:
In-person at the Wellfleet ACC, 715 Old King's Highway, Wellfleet, MA, 02667
Join the meeting hosted in Zoom by using the following link:
By Phone: phone to +1 929 205 6099 and enter Meeting ID: 856 8960 4806 | Passcode: 611877 Landline callers can participate by dialing *9 to raise their hand.
To Participate during public comment:
• Zoom: Raise hand to be called on to speak.
• Phone: dial *9 to raise your hand.
It is at the Chair's discretion to call on members of the public. All speakers must to recognized to speak. If attending a meeting in person, please find the closest available microphone and confine any personal conversations to outside the meeting room. Anyone may record the session but must notify the Chair and may not interfere with the meeting to record it.
Additionally, the meeting will be broadcast live, in real time, via live broadcast on Comcast cable (Wellfleet Government TV Channel 18), also available via livestream or Video on Demand (VOD) recordings at www.wellfleet-ma.gov
I. Announcements, Open Session and Public Comments
- Note: Public comments must be brief. The Board will not deliberate or vote on any matter raised solely during Announcements & Public Comments.
II. Consent Agenda
- A. Waiver of Appraisal and Damages for Wellfleet Conservation Trust to be signed by Selectboard
- B. Order of taking ~ Herring River Restoration Project
- C. Marina Fuel Tanks ~ Rebecca Roughley, ATA
- D. Christina Black ~ DPW Parking lot (off hours) Friday September 9, 2022; 5pm-11pm; Sunday September 11, 2022; 8am-12pm
- E. Colin McGuire ~ Overflow Parking at White Crest Beach ~ October 22, 2022; 3pm-11pm
- F. Tax Insert for fall taxes for: Wellfleet Targeted Watershed Management Plan ~ Hillary Lemos, Health & Conservation Agent
- G. Appointment to the Clean Water Advisory ~ Hillary Greenberg Lemos ~ Health & Conservation Agent.
- H. Approval of Letter advocating for electric school busses.
- I. Special Police Officer Appointment/ Animal Control Officer ~ Jacob Berrick
- J. General Business License ~ Jaqueline Scott ~ Commercial Signage
- K. General Business License ~ Frying Pan Gallery ~ Steven Swain
- A. Presentation for 80 State Highway/Maurice’s Campground Working Group information update
- B. Request of variance from the Wellfleet Board of Health 80 State Highway/Maurice’s Campground.
- C. Selectboard goals ~ Selectboard Goals
- D. Final Grant Agreement to fund Herring River Restoration Project Phase 1
- E. Approval of Code of Conduct Policy
- F. Liaisons ~ Go through the list of committees that would like a selectboard member as a liaison
- G. Financial Policy ~ Chair Curley
IV. New Business
V. Selectboard Reports
VI. Town Administrator’s Report
VII. Topics for Future Discussion
VIII. Vacancy Reports
- A. August 2, 2022
- B. August 9, 2022