Town of Wellfleet Affordable Housing Trust
Board of Trustees
Meeting Agenda ~ October 4, 2021 ~ 7PM
The Trustees of the Wellfleet Affordable Housing Trust will hold a public meeting on October 4, 2021 at 7:00 PM. The meeting will be conducted via Zoom Video Conferencing in accordance with the Open Meeting Law. Instructions for a Zoom video conference, which includes phone call in options can be found below:
Zoom Meeting: October 4, 2021 at 7:00 PM:
Meeting ID: 880 3634 3181
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
The meeting may be recorded by the Town. Anyone else desiring to record the meeting may do so only after notifying the chair and may not interfere with the conduct of the meeting in so doing.
- Announcements and public comment. Public comment must be brief. Matters raised only during Announcements and public comment will not be the subject of deliberation by the trustees.
- Status reports on housing related activities (Housing Authority, Local Housing Partnership, 95 Lawrence Road Task Force, etc.)
- Acceptance of online donations to the Trust.
- Status of Mass Housing Partnership technical assistance grant and strategic plan for the Trust.
- Possible housing needs request to the CPC.
- Possible budget request for administrative support in fiscal 2023.
- Draft 90 Freeman Ave. RFP.
- Draft RFP to acquire land for housing.
- Support for creation of accessory dwelling units.
- Future meeting agenda items and next meeting date.
- Approval of minutes: September 13, 2021 open session.