Town of Eastham – Virtual Meeting
NAUSET REGIONAL SCHOOL COMMITTEE
Thursday, September 9, 2021 POSTED 9-3-2021 Arlynn Consiglio REVISED (ZOOM meeting) 9-8-2021
Time: Sep 9, 2021 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87192780471?pwd=RTBCMU51RnBkMEFnQW5NWVRmRjdhdz0 9
Meeting ID: 871 9278 0471
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
- CALL TO ORDER/AGENDA CHANGES
- CITIZENS SPEAK
- CONSENT AGENDA Approve Gifts, Grants, Fundraising Approve Minutes of August 12, 2021
4. PRIORITY BUSINESS
A. Administrator Reports ~Brooke Clenchy – Interim Superintendent of Schools ~ School Opening, Nauset Website Update
- Dr. Robin Millen – Director of Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment Report New Teacher Orientation, Curriculum, Instruction & Assessement, ESSER III
- Mary Buchanan – Director of Student Services Report ~ Special Education Program Update
- Eileen Belastock – Director of Technology Report ~ Technology in the Nauset Public Schools
B. Policies – Review for a Second Reading
- ACAB – Harassment
- IJNDB – Responsible Use of Technology - Staff C. Nauset Regional School Committee Official Posting Method:Motion: I move that the school committee for the Nauset Regional School District adopt the alternative posting method applicable to regional school districts, for all meeting notices required under the Massachusetts Open Meeting Law, to adopt the District’s website, as its official notice posting method, and to direct the Committee’s secretary/clerk, on behalf of the Committee to file and post notice of the District’s website address and directions on how to locate notices on the website, in each of the member towns in accordance with the manner adopted by each member town for its own public bodies; and to notify the Attorney-General’s office that the District has adopted this alternative posting method.
5. REPORTS AND INFORMATION
- Subcommittee members may take this opportunity to report to the committee.
- Review list of future agenda items.
***The Nauset Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, gender identity, national origin, homelessness, sexual orientation or disability.***