Open Space Committee Meeting
June 8 ,2021 at 4:00 pm
This meeting will be held virtually via Zoom Video Conference, in accordance with the temporary suspension and enhancement of the Open Meeting Law requirements by Governor Baker. Instructions for a Zoom video conference meeting, which also allows phone dial-in, are given below.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/91783648929?pwd=TERidXpJcUdkZUlBbldvYzk3emkydz09
Meeting ID: 917 8364 8929
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US
Public Comment – 4:00-4:05 PM
Corrections to agenda / Adopt agenda
Approve minutes of April meeting
Chair – Bruce Hurter
Vice Chair - Tom Slack
- Property Management – Fred Streams/Bruce Hurter
- Trail Guides – Southey/Jackson
- Elementary school – Bob Jackson
- WCT – Bruce Hurter
- Friends of the Herring River – Lynn Southey
- Housing Partnership – John Cumbler
- CPC – Bob Jackson
- NRAB – Tom Slack
- Access Committee- Hurter
- Review grant information and reconsider 5 Year Plan. Writer has been found for 5 Year Plan and the grant. Discuss funding,, next steps. Need for LAND program property Search for new Chairman; Need for titles on properties in Cons Com Care
Properties for consideration
- Map 30 -186, wetlands in Blackfish Creek, and Map 42-137, wetlands at end of Bayberry Trail, are to be included in TM Warrant in 2021 for transfer of care and custody to Cons Com.
Other properties for consideration, and new properties for sale:
- Map 29 - 400 and 505 to CCC;
- Map 36 parcels 288, 289; Easement on Agger property 41-178.1. Pyles’ property on Map 42 has decreased asking price. Will follow.
Review access issues. Are there projects in which to become involved?
Replacement for Bob on CPC, Trail Guides, Elementary School
Next meeting date