Note: Start Time of 6pm
The Wellfleet Selectboard will hold a public meeting on Monday, April 5, 2021, at 6:00 p.m. This meeting will be held via Zoom Video Conference in accordance with the temporary suspension and enhancement of the Open Meeting Law requirements by Governor Baker. Instructions for a Zoom video conference meeting which also allows phone dial-in are given below:
Join the meeting hosted in Zoom by using the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85689604806?pwd=blplVFFBZzViQ0xNWkZKMm9iMVdrdz09
Audio, video, chat, and screen sharing functions will be disabled during the public session. Request to participate by using the “raise hand” function. Meeting ID: 856 8960 4806 | Passcode: 611877
Raise hand in smartphone app – touch bottom of your screen and select “more” - hit “raise hand” button
Raise hand on computer – hit “participants” button on bottom of screen – hit “raise hand” button on bottom of participants panel
Please make sure you properly identify yourself before speaking, rename yourself by selecting the participants button and choosing “more” (or by holding down on your name on a smartphone app) and selecting “rename” - full, legal names only.
Please join the meeting on time.
You may also listen to the meeting by calling in on a phone to +1 929 205 6099 and enter Meeting ID: 856 8960 4806 | Passcode: 611877 Landline callers can participate by dialing *9 to raise their hand.
You may submit questions and comments to the Town using the following email: email@example.com Comments made during the meeting via e-mail will be sent to Selectboard members AFTER the meeting.
Meeting materials are attached to this agenda, available online at Wellfleet-ma.gov. It is recommended that phone participants access materials in advance of the meeting.
Please follow the following general instructions:Keep your phone muted at all times when not talking; no one is allowed to unmute themselves during the meeting.
Selectboard meetings are NOT interactive. If public comments are allowed that’s all, comments only, not questions.
If the Chair is allowing comments during the meeting the number of comments will be limited and may be no longer than one minute.
Do not use speakerphone; do not use Bluetooth devices; mute all background noise.
Please do not speak until the Chair asks for public comments or questions and you have been recognized by the moderator and unmuted.
After the business section is complete no public comments are permitted. Future agenda items are from the Selectboard, no one else.
It is anticipated that the meeting will be recorded by the Town. Anyone else desiring to record the meeting may do so only after notifying the chair and may not interfere with the conduct of the meeting in doing so.
I. Announcements, Open Session and Public Comments Note: Public comments must be brief. The Board will not deliberate or vote on any matter raised solely during Announcements & Public Comments.
- A. Review and vote to recommend or not to recommend General Government Budgets
- B. Review and vote to recommend or not recommend Police 2022 Budget.
- C. Review and vote to recommend or not recommend Fire 2022 Budget.
- D. Review and vote to recommend or not recommend Public School 2022 Budget
- E. Review and vote to recommend or not recommend Shellfish 2022 Budget.
- F. Review and vote to recommend or not recommend Harbormaster 2022 Budget.
- G. Review and vote to recommend or not recommend DPW and Building Department 2022 Budget.
- H. Review and vote to recommend or not recommend Human Services 2022 Budget
- I. Review and vote to recommend or not recommend Library 2022 Budget.
- J. Review and vote to recommend or not recommend Recreation 20221 Budget.
- K. Review and vote to recommend or not recommend Beach, Council on Aging, & Community Services 2022 Budget
- L. To Review the Debt Services budgets including insurance and benefits for fiscal year 2022
- M. To Review and recommend or not recommend Capital Improvement items for 2022
- N. 2021 Town Meeting Warrant Articles (2020 articles that were deferred and new articles for 2021)
III. Selectboard Reports
IV. Topics for Future Discussion