Wellfleet Historical Commission
April 7, 2021; 5PM
This meeting will be held virtually via Zoom Video Conference, in accordance with the temporary suspension and enhancement of the Open Meeting Law requirements by Governor Baker.
Instructions for a Zoom video conference meeting, which also allows phone dial-in, are given below. If you have technical difficulties joining a Zoom meeting please call 617-275-6277 or contact the Chair at this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/98378328921?pwd=WGpjZENSdlFxZGlJSVgyNGhOYkR0UT09
Meeting ID: 983 7832 8921
Join by Phone: : +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
April 7, 2021 at 5:00 PM
Welcome and Announcements
1) 206 Holbrook Avenue, door onto new deck project, (A. Carroll).
2) 110 Cannon Hill Road rear addition window and door replacement.
3) 15 Squire's Pond Lane, site visit request and project review.
4) 55 Mill Hill Road, chimney removal.
5) 20 Briar Lane under an up to 18 month demolition delay (as of 4/8/2020).
- Note: WHC members may visit these project sites and view the exterior of each property.
6) Wampanoag grave site on Great Island update
7) Community Preservation / Historic Plan / Workshop / Form B update
8) Upcoming Mass. Historical Commission workshops.
- Correspondence / Social Media
- Next meeting MAY 5 at 5:00 PM