PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE REQUIRED LEGAL NOTICE FOR THE PUBLIC HEARING ON PROPOSED ORDINANCES 20-08 THROUGH 20-14 INCLUDED AN INCORRECT DATE.
A REVISED LEGAL NOTICE WILL BE PUBLISHED SETTING THE PUBLIC HEARING ON THESE PROPOSED ORDINANCES FOR JUNE 3,2020 AT 4:00 PM.
NONETHELESS, THE ASSEMBLY OF DELEGATES WILL RECEIVE PUBLIC COMMENTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE POSTED AGNEDA FOR ITS MEETING ON MAY 20, 2020 AT 4:00 P.M.
INTERESTED PARTIES AND THE PUBLIC MAY MAKE COMMENTS AT THE MAY 20, 2020 MEETING BY PARTICIPATION VIA ZOOM.
REVISED AGENDA ATTACHED
CAPE COD REGIONAL GOVERNMENT
ASSEMBLY OF DELEGATES
* * * * * *
Notice of a Regular Meeting
Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 4:00 p.m.
Note: The meeting will be held through remote participation by the Assembly of Delegates pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s order suspending certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law on March 12, 2020.
The meeting will be live streamed on YouTube. Anyone who wishes to make a comment can do so by calling #1-929-205-6099 and using the ID# 964 2120 8649.
Documents that were provided in advance of this meeting related to agenda items can be accessed at https://www.barnstablecounty.org/regional-government/assembly-of-delegat...
Calendar of Business
Committee of the Whole
1. Call to Order by the Speaker
2. A Moment of Silence to honor our troops who have died in service to our country, and all those serving our country in the Armed Forces
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Call of the Roll by Assembly Clerk
5. Declaration of a Quorum
6. Approval of the Calendar of Business
7. Approval of the Journal of May 6, 2020
8. Communications and updates from the Board of Regional Commissioners and County Administrator including a brief (5 minute update on each of the following):
• Status of the Dredge
• Administrative plans to handle the anticipated reduction in revenues
9. Presentation (20 minutes) by Cape & Vineyard Electric Cooperative Executive Director Liz Argo regarding solar leases as submitted in Proposed Ordinance Nos. 20-08, 20-09, 20-10, 20-11, 20-12, 20-13 and 20-14 followed by public hearings.
10. Public Hearing as follows: a. Proposed Ordinance 20-08
b. Proposed Ordinance 20-09
c. Proposed Ordinance 20-10
d. Proposed Ordinance 20-11
e. Proposed Ordinance 20-12
f. Proposed Ordinance 20-13
g. Proposed Ordinance 20-14
11. Communications from Public Officials
12. Communications from Members of the Public
13. Assembly discussion and vote on Proposed Resolution 20-03 in support of Human Rights Advisory Commission position on Wampanoag Land (submitted by Provincetown Delegate O’Malley)
14. Committee Reports
15. Report from the Clerk
16. Other Business: Discussion regarding presentation and public hearings related to proposed ordinances for various solar projects and leases. No votes will be taken.
5 / 15 /20 @ 9:00 AM
Janice O’Connell, Clerk
Assembly of Delegates
The items listed above are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair. Votes may be taken unless otherwise stated. Meeting materials are available at the online alternative posting location: www.barnstablecounty.org.