Note: Start Time of 7pm
The Wellfleet Selectboard will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, May 12, 2020, at 7:00 p.m. This meeting will be held via Zoom Video Conference in accordance with the temporary suspension and enhancement of the Open Meeting Law requirements by Governor Baker. Instructions for a Zoom video conference meeting which also allows phone dial-in are given below:
- Watch a livestream on Wellfleet’s YouTube Channel located at the following link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7dZD8EStbloqm-GJm1EyMw
- Join the meeting hosted in Zoom by using the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83462944056
- Audio, video, chat, and screen sharing functions will be disabled during the public session. Request to participate by using the “raise hand” function. Meeting ID: 834 6294 4056
- Please make sure you properly identify yourself, use the “rename” button.
- Please join the meeting on time.
- You may also listen to the meeting by calling in on a phone to +1 929 205 6099 and enter the meeting ID 834 6294 4056. Smart phone callers may be able to participate by using the “raise hand” function, landline callers can participate by dialing *9 to raise their hand.
- You may submit questions and comments to the Town using the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org This email will be monitored by a moderator who will alert the Board Chair of relevant comments.
- Meeting materials are attached to this agenda, available online at Wellfleet-ma.gov and will be displayed at the online meeting. It is recommended that phone participants access materials in advance of the meeting.
- Please follow the following general instructions:
- Keep your phone muted at all times when not talking;
- Do not use speakerphone;
- Do not use Bluetooth devices;
- Mute all background noise;
- Please do not speak until the Chair or the meeting moderator asks for public comments or questions.
8. It is anticipated that the meeting will be recorded by the Town. Anyone else desiring to record the meeting may do so only after notifying the chair and may not interfere with the conduct of the meeting in doing so.