It is anticipated that these meetings will be heavily attended; due to the current capacity of our Zoom account, we ask that those who are able watch via the YouTube livestream, rather than logging into the Zoom meeting.
The livestream is located at the following link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7dZD8EStbloqm-GJm1EyMw
Selectboard with Emergency Management Team: COVID-19 Updates
Weekly, Every Tuesday, at 10AM
These Zoom virtual meetings will be held weekly to provide updates regarding Town operations during the COVID-19 pandemic. Staff will report on current topics in their departments and address questions from the audience. This meeting is hosted by the Emergency Management Team and the Selectboard. Instructions for a Zoom video conference meeting, which also allows phone dial-in are given below. Please do not hesitate to contact Selectboard Secretary, Courtney Butler, with any questions about how to use Zoom (Courtney.Butler@wellfleet-ma.gov):
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 676 015 8193
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,6760158193# US (New York)
+13126266799,,6760158193# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US
+1 301 715 8592 US
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 676 015 8193
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abDX69qPn2
Note: Start Time of 10am
The Wellfleet Selectboard will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, May 19, 2020, at 10:00 a.m. This meeting will be held via Zoom Video Conference in accordance with the temporary suspension and enhancement of the Open Meeting Law requirements by Governor Baker. Instructions for a Zoom video conference meeting which also allows phone dial-in are given below:
- Watch a livestream on Wellfleet’s YouTube Channel located at the following link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7dZD8EStbloqm-GJm1EyMw
- Join the meeting hosted in Zoom by using the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6760158193
- Audio, video, chat, and screen sharing functions will be disabled during the public session. Request to participate by using the “raise hand” function. Meeting ID: 676 015 8193
- Raise hand in smartphone app – touch bottom of your screen and select “more” - hit “raise hand” button
- Raise hand on computer – hit “participants” button on bottom of screen – hit “raise hand” button on bottom of participants panel
- Please make sure you properly identify yourself before speaking, rename yourself by selecting the participants button and choosing “more” (or by holding down on your name on a smartphone app) and selecting “rename” - full, legal names only.
- Please join the meeting on time.
- You may also listen to the meeting by calling in on a phone to +1 929 205 6099 and enter the meeting ID 676 015 8193. Landline callers can participate by dialing *9 to raise their hand.
- You may submit questions and comments to the Town using the following email: email@example.com Comments made during the meeting via e-mail will be sent to Selectboard members AFTER the meeting.
- Meeting materials are attached to this agenda, available online at Wellfleet-ma.gov. It is recommended that phone participants access materials in advance of the meeting.
- Please follow the following general instructions:
- Keep your phone muted at all times when not talking; no one is allowed to unmute themselves during the meeting.
- Selectboard meetings are NOT interactive. If public comments are allowed that’s all, comments only, not questions.
- If the Chair is allowing comments during the meeting the number of comments will be limited and may be no longer than one minute.
- Do not use speakerphone; do not use Bluetooth devices; mute all background noise.
- Please do not speak until the Chair asks for public comments or questions and you have been recognized by the moderator and unmuted.
- After the business section is complete no public comments are permitted. Future agenda items are from the Selectboard, no one else.
- It is anticipated that the meeting will be recorded by the Town. Anyone else desiring to record the meeting may do so only after notifying the chair and may not interfere with the conduct of the meeting in doing so.
- Announcements, Open Session and Public Comments
Note: Public comments must be brief. The Board will not deliberate or vote on any matter raised solely during Announcements & Public Comments.
- COVID-19 Updates and Discussions
- Enforcement [Bacon]
- Town Meeting [Wilson]
- Beach Fires [Thomas]
- Re-opening plan [Reinhart]
- Other Recommendations and Updates
- Topics for Future Discussion