Note: Start Time of 6pm
The Wellfleet Selectboard will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, November 12, 2019, at 6:00 p.m. at the Wellfleet Senior Center, 715 Old Kings Highway, Wellfleet, MA 02667. It is anticipated that the meeting will be recorded by the Town. Anyone else desiring to record the meeting may do so only after notifying the chair and may not interfere with the conduct of the meeting in doing so.
- Announcements, Open Session and Public Comments
Note: Public comments must be brief. The Board will not deliberate or vote on any matter raised solely during Announcements & Public Comments.
- Community Development Partnership – Strategic Plan Presentation
- Committee Update – Marina Advisory Board
- 2019 OysterFest Report – Police Chief
- Liquor License Renewals - Bookstore and Restaurant, The Wagner at Duck Creek, Marconi Beach Restaurant, Seaside Liquors, Wellfleet Marketplace, Wellfleet Spirits Shoppe, The Wicked Oyster, Wellfleet Harbor Actor’s Theater, PB Boulangerie Bistro, Wellfleet Preservation Hall, JB’s Pizza Bar & Grill, Blackfish Variety, C. Shore, Wellfleet Mobil.
- Board/Committee Appointments
- Request medical leave of absence from the Planning Board and Energy and Climate Action Committee – David Mead-Fox
- Commission on Disabilities – Kate Clemons, 3-year term
- Recycling Committee – Jed Foley to alternate member and Christine Wisniewski to regular member
- Use of Town Property
- Town Hall Driveway – Friends of the Library on July 5 and August 2, 2020
- White Crest Beach – Kendra Luongo on June 27, 2020
- HDYLTA Trust Purchase Update [TA]
- Approve 2020 Meeting Schedule
- Review of Open Meeting Law Complaint Response [Wilson]
- Selectboard Reports
- Town Administrator’s Report
- Topics for Future Discussion
- Correspondence Report
- October 15, 2019 – Work Meeting
- October 22, 2019 – Regular Meeting