Topic: Wellfleet Conservation Commission Meeting
Please take notice that the Wellfleet Conservation Commission, in accordance with M.G.L. Chapter 131, Section 40, and the Wellfleet Environmental Protection Bylaw, will hold a Public Hearing in person in the basement of Town Hall and via Zoom on Wednesday, November 1, 2023, business meeting at 4:00 pm; Public Hearings at 5:00 pm.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 884 9551 2389
One tap mobile +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
- Mail / Discussion
- Denny O’Connell—Conservation Restrictions
- Nancy Civetta—Comprehensive Cultching Report 2020-2023
- October 18, 2023
5:00 Public Hearings
- Douglass, 925 Chequessett Neck Rd, Map 19, Parcel 100, Request for Determination of Applicability, remove three cypress and two pitch pines that are dead or dying (Continued from October 18, 2023)
- Korgen, 20 Ryder Ct., Map 14, Parcel 11, Request for Determination of Applicability, unexpected change to protect porch to extend existing retaining wall 20 feet.
- Little Neck Cove, LLC, 215 Gull Pond Road, Map 8, Parcel 63, Request for Determination of Applicability, two parking spaces on gravel at edge of 100 foot buffer zone.
- Coates & Scheibler, 10 1st Ave., Map 30, Parcel 120, Extension of Order of Conditions, native plant monitoring and maintenance of the view corridor.
- Gifford, 41 Crest Ave., Map 35, Parcel 87.2, Certificate of Compliance, completion of a project including patio, wall with firepit, a deck and plantings.
- Town of Wellfleet, Lt. Island Road, Notice of Intent, Repairing and repaving the road (Continued from October 4, 2023)
To be run on October 19, please.